5 Ways to Beat Cabin Fever at the Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles
Are you itching and scratching to get out of your house after the cold winter months? Do you need to add some adventure and spontaneity to your life? Beat cabin fever this winter with a visit to Virginia’s Eastern Shore.
Here are 5 things you can look forward to when you stay at the Bay Haven Inn Bed & Breakfast:
- We serve an award-winning breakfast that keeps people coming back for more food and friendship around our community table. Have you tried our Sweet Potato Biscuits with Virginia Country Ham?
- Our wrap-around porch and beautifully manicured gardens make the perfect place to escape and read a book or magazine, or sketch and draw, or write a new song or poem!
- The most spectacular sunsets happen just 4 blocks away at Cape Charles Beach. We often take Sunset Celebration walks with our guests so we can experience the beauty with them!
- Explore the area and add some spice to your life. From horseback riding to playing golf and visiting historic shops and museums, there is something for everyone while staying at our bed & breakfast.
- Drink local wine from Chatham Winery or attend a free wine tasting a short stroll away at Gull Hummock Gourmet Market.
Don’t let the winter blues get you down and out this year. Treat yourself to a lovely home-away-from-home mini-retreat at Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles Bed & Breakfast.
Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles, Bed & Breakfast in Cape Charles, Virginia Eastern Shore Lodging, beat cabin fever at Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles, award-winning bed & breakfast recipes, Romantic Weekend in Cape Charles, Virginia, vacations for wine lovers, sunset escape in Virginia