July 24, 2020
In this time of national concern, we wanted to let you know what we are doing here at the Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles in regard to COVID 19. First and foremost, we hope you and your loved ones are healthy and navigating these new unchartered waters. Jim and I are healthy and working hard at the Inn to provide you with a safe visit! Stay Safe, Stay Small, Stay INN!
We have been reopened since June 10th and have had the pleasure of being everyones first getaway since this all began. Nothing gives us more joy than to be the “haven” we promised we would be, we take our middle name seriously!
We have modified our Cancellation Policy in light of the current situation, and we encourage all guests to review it.
Give us a shout and book an escape, you have earned it!
Wishes of good health for all,
Jim and Tammy Holloway
COVID 19 Cancellation Policy
In light of the national concern about coronavirus and various “stay at home” restrictions, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your reservation 14 days or less prior to your arrival date, you may reschedule/postpone your stay or we will issue you a gift certificate for the amount of your deposit. We will waive the standard $30 fee for cancellations/rescheduling. No deposits will be refunded for cancellations inside of the 14 day window.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 14 days before your arrival date (30 days for holidays), we will either issue a refund once we are able to reopen, less a cancellation fee of $35.00 or issue you a gift certificate for the amount of your deposit. We will waive the $35 cancellation fee if you elect to receive a gift certificate.
- If you cancel a reservation less than 24 hours prior to check in, you are responsible for the full amount of your stay, including any packages ordered.
- “No-shows” will be charged for their entire stay, including packages.
- No refunds for early departure.